Manufacturer of Custom Bags. Applications include padded bags, carry bags, indoor bags, outdoor bags, fire resistant bags, equipment bags, custom cases, embroidered bags, zip bags, and custom bags. Our accurate CNC machine allows us to make specialized bags to fit a variety of applications. Features include padded sides, accessible pockets, clear ID windows, dividers, Hook and Loop Fasteners closures, snap closures, padded shoulder strap, adjustable handles, padded handle, foam padded lid, custom patent tag, and custom cut outs.
- Project Name & Description
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cut only, Labor Only, Cut and Sew. RF welding, die cutting, die press, stack cutting, single poly CNC cutting, heat cutting, cold cutting, embossing, heat transfers
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- ½” Double needle, 1/4” Double needle, 1” double needle, single needle, sling machine, juki automatic box-x, RFL welder (heat sealer), CNC single ply cutter, grommet machine, plotter, die press, automatic heat cutter, automatic cold cutter.
- Overall Part Dimensions
Standard: 25”Lx30”Wx 15”H
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± .5”
- Material Used
- Woven fabrics, Vinyl, Vinyl mesh, Canvas, webbing, Polyester, Poly pvc, Cordura, Ballsitic, Laminated polyester, laminated ballistic, laminate, sunbrella, Aqualon, filter fabric, RFL, ethafoam, FDA vinyl. Stainless steel grommets, reinforced webbing hem, stainless snaps. Heavyweight webbing, stainless steel d-rings, actetal SR buckles, acetal tri-glides.
- Material Finish
- Laminated padded finish, urethan coated, vinyl coated, waterproof seal,
- Industry for Use
- Marine, Transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, commercial, aerospace, retail and household.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Varies. 3 week average
- Delivery Location
- Urbandale, IA
- Standards Met