Manufacturer of custom industrial tarps. Applications include transportation tarps, protective tarps, insulated tarps, fire resistant tarps, small scale tarps, and household tarps. Our RFL welder,single needle and double needle machines allow us to provide a strong stitch that will withstand wind and wear. Features include Hook and Loop Fasteners straps, nylon straps, d-ring straps, grommets size #00-#8, variety of vinyl colors, clear windows, and reinforced wear patches. We also provide a variety of fabrics like vinyl mesh, 14 oz. vinyl, 18 oz. vinyl, 22 oz. vinyl, laminate, canvak, kevlar, pyrosnuff, #8 canvas, #10 canvas, # 12 canvas, Polyster, Cordura, ballistic, and more custom fabrics. These come in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Project Name & Description
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cut only, Labor Only, Cut and Sew. RF welding, die cutting, die press, stack cutting, single poly CNC cutting.
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- ½” Double needle, 1/4” Double needle, 1” double needle, single needle, juki automatic box-x, RFL welder (heat sealer), CNC single ply cutter, grommet machine.
- Overall Part Dimensions
Custom: Max 12’Lx12’Wx12’H
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± .25”
- Material Used
- vinyl mesh, 14 oz. vinyl, 18 oz. vinyl, 22 oz. vinyl, laminate, canvak, kevlar, pyrosnuff, #8 canvas, #10 canvas, # 12 canvas, Polyster, Cordura, ballistic, and more custom fabrics
- Material Finish
- Laminated padded finish, urethan coated, vinyl coated, waterproof seal.
- Seam Finish
- Raw edge (most common), ½” double fold, 1” pocket for dowel, 1”-6” pole pocket, webbing enclosed hem.
- Industry for Use
- Marine, Transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, production, food processing, navigation, travel, and commercial.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Varies. 3 week average
- Delivery Location
- Urbandale, IA
- Standards Met