Manufacturer of Industrial Curtains. Applications include dock bag curtains, partitions, wash bay curtains, warehouse curtains, divider curtains, clear curtains, and mesh curtains. Our accurate CNC machine allows us to make specialized curtains to fit a variety of applications. Features include power washer capable, grommet attachments, clear window options, and custom add ons. Capabilities include designing, developing, and engineering.
- Project Name & Description
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cut only, Labor Only, Cut and Sew. RF welding, die cutting, die press, stack cutting, single poly CNC cutting, heat cutting, cold cutting, embossing, heat transfers
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- ½” Double needle, 1/4” Double needle, 1” double needle, single needle, sling machine, juki automatic box-x, RFL welder (heat sealer), CNC single ply cutter, grommet machine, plotter, die press, automatic heat cutter, automatic cold cutter.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Max height: 20’ max width 50’
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 1”
- Material Used
- Woven fabrics, Vinyl, Vinyl mesh, Canvas, webbing, nomex, Kevlar, Polyester, Poly pvc, Cordura, Ballsitic, Laminated polyester, laminated ballistic, laminate, sunbrella, Aqualon, filter fabric, RFL, ethafoam, FDA vinyl. Stainless steel grommets, reinforced webbing hem, stainless snaps.
- Material Finish
- Laminated padded finish, urethan coated, vinyl coated, waterproof seal,
- Industry for Use
- Marine, Transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, food processing, auto, aerospace, retail and household.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Varies. 3 week average
- Delivery Location
- Urbandale, IA
- Standards Met