Manufacturer of Custom flags. Applications include transportation flags, safety flags, and factory flags. Our single needle machines allow us to provide a strong stitch that will withstand wind and wear. Features include vinyl mesh or soft mesh flags. We also provide a variety of shapes from pennant to rectangle and custom shapes. Many of our standard flags can be purchased with our without wooden dowel and are DOT approved dimensions and color.
- Project Name & Description
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cut only, Labor Only, Cut and Sew. RF welding, die cutting, die press, stack cutting, single poly CNC cutting.
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- ½” Double needle, 1/4” Double needle, 1” double needle, single needle, juki automatic box-x, RFL welder (heat sealer), CNC single ply cutter, grommet machine.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Standard Sizes:
18”x18” w/ ¾” dowel
24”x24” w/ ¾” dowel
Mesh Oversized Load Flag/Banners with grommets
Mesh Oversized Load Flag/Banners with rope
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± .25”
- Material Used
- 6.5 oz. vinyl weft mesh (red, orange, blue), Jersey mesh (red and orange), vinyl, and nylon.
- Material Finish
- Vinyl Coated mesh
- Seam Finish
- Raw edge (most common), ½” double fold, 1” pocket for dowel, 1” pole pocket.
- Industry for Use
- Marine, Transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, and commercial.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- DOT approved dimensions and color.
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Varies. 3 week average
- Delivery Location
- Urbandale, IA
- Standards Met