Manufacturer of Custom Bags. Applications include cement chutes, air chutes, dust chutes, assembly line chutes, grain chutes, dust connector, dust collector chute, material transfer chute, FDA food processing line chutes and more. Our RFL welding machines allow our vinyl chutes to be heat sealed, which is not only strong but allows for a seamless side seam. Features include a variety of materials, seam finished, fabric colors, and custom dimensions.
- Project Name & Description
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cut only, Labor Only, Cut and Sew. RF welding, die cutting, die press, stack cutting, single poly CNC cutting.
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- ½” Double needle, 1/4” Double needle, 1” double needle, single needle, sling machine, juki automatic box-x, RFL welder (heat sealer), CNC single ply cutter, grommet machine.
- Overall Part Dimensions
- Diameter- 3”-90” Height: 30’
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± 1”
- Material Used
- Poly pvc, cordura, filter fabric, ballistic, FDA vinyl, 18 oz vinyl, 14 oz. vinyl, 10 oz. vinyl, nomex, Kevlar, laminate, and custom fabric
- Material Finish
- Laminated padded finish, urethan coated, vinyl coated, waterproof seal.
- Seam Finish
- 1” pocket for pipe fitting, 1” wide foam, 1/8” and ¼” drawcord in hem, 1” double fold hem, ½” single fold hem, and raw edge.
- Industry for Use
- Marine, Transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, commercial, aerospace, retail, food processing, cement, and household.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Varies. 3 week average
- Delivery Location
- Urbandale, IA
- Standards Met