Manufacturer of Custom Bags. Applications include cam buckle straps, ratchet straps, agriculture straps, custom hardware straps, buoy straps, d-ring straps, adjustable e-clip straps, tarp tie downs, over center buckle straps, s-hook straps, snap hook straps, and custom straps . Our accurate automatic webbing and Velcro hot and cold cutters allow us to make specialized straps at a variety of lengths and webbing widths. Features include a variety of standard hardware, 1”-4” wide webbing, variety of webbing colors, specialized sew patterns, product specific thread, and custom logo heat transfers.
- Project Name & Description
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cut only, Labor Only, Cut and Sew. RF welding, die cutting, die press, stack cutting, single poly CNC cutting, heat cutting, cold cutting, embossing, heat transfers
- Equipment Used to Manufacture Part
- ½” Double needle, 1/4” Double needle, 1” double needle, single needle, sling machine, juki automatic box-x, RFL welder (heat sealer), CNC single ply cutter, grommet machine, plotter, die press, automatic heat cutter, automatic cold cutter.
- Overall Part Dimensions
Standard: 25”Lx30”Wx 15”H
- Tightest Tolerances
- ± .5”
- Material Used
- Woven fabrics, Vinyl, Vinyl mesh, Canvas, webbing, Polyester, Poly pvc, Cordura, Ballsitic, Laminated polyester, laminated ballistic, laminate, sunbrella, Aqualon, filter fabric, RFL, ethafoam, FDA vinyl. Stainless steel grommets, reinforced webbing hem, stainless snaps. Heavyweight webbing, stainless steel d-rings, actetal SR buckles, acetal tri-glides.
- Material Finish
- Laminated padded finish, urethan coated, vinyl coated, waterproof seal,
- Industry for Use
- Marine, Transportation, agriculture, manufacturing, commercial, aerospace, maintenance services, retail and household.
- In Process Testing/Inspection Performed
- Delivery/Turnaround Time
- Varies. 3 week average
- Delivery Location
- Urbandale, IA
- Standards Met